Acrylic Stucco Edmonton
Acrylic Stucco is one of the primary types of stucco used to create exceptional exterior finishes. Here at Snap Stucco, we’re experts in crafting the perfect results with all kinds of stucco, from sand-cement to versatile acrylic.
Stucco has long been one of the most popular finishes for exterior walls, thanks in part to its exceptional durability, and low-maintenance performance. Though acrylic and standard stucco both use a traditional sand-cement base coat, acrylic options include a versatile top layer. With acrylic, you can achieve the perfect results on your residential or commercial walls, without having to worry about constant repairs and damage. Plus, you get all the benefits of a water-resistant finishing material, available in a range of colors.
Stucco: Everything You Need to Know
Stucco is a durable material, capable of outlasting several other finishing products. Weather-resistant and noncombustible, stucco installed by us can be ideal for a wide range of climate conditions.
We can help you choose the perfect acrylic stucco edmonton finish for your needs. That means introducing you to a vast range of stucco colors and designs. Unlike many other finishing products, stucco comes in a collection of textures, which means that you can select the style that best appeals to your needs. Since there are so many options to choose from, we provide professional consultations before any stucco application, to give you the look most suited to your project.
Acrylic Stucco Edmonton with Snap Stucco
Acrylic stucco is by far one of the most popular exterior finishes for both residential and commercial properties. As experts in the installation and maintenance of acrylic finishes, we can help you to enjoy all the unique benefits that this finish has to offer, including:
- Long-lasting durability: It’s important to choose an exterior finish for your project that can withstand a host of different climate conditions. Acrylic stucco can outlast both vinyl and wood, and help you to enjoy the security of a more durable home. Numerous properties throughout Alberta have relied on stucco for decades of property protection.
- Low maintenance: When compared with other exterior materials, such as vinyl, stucco can be a virtually maintenance-free solution for your home. There’s no need for painting or re-installation, and you don’t even have to clean it often if you don’t want to.
- Fire and water resistance: Not only is acrylic stucco highly durable, it’s also fire and water resistant. That’s why many insurance companies offer discounts on premiums for houses that include a stucco exterior.
- Better market value: As a visually appealing and practical solution to exterior building design, acrylic stucco grows more popular by the day. That means that it could also increase the curb appeal and real-estate value of your property – leading to a more profitable sale.
We provide General Contracting for Acrylic Stucco in Edmonton, which is often referred as EIFS. We allow the owner to be part of our architectural and engineering so that they can help chose the best design for their project.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site
At Snap Stucco, we’re more than just a building company dedicated to getting you the best results out of your exterior design project. We also help you to enjoy all the benefits that come with a cost-effective, durable, and energy-efficient solution for home and business property siding.
EIFS, or the Exterior Insulation and Finishing system, is intended to help you improve the efficiency of your home, by using a unique method of cladding which places the insulation on the outside of the wall, where it can have the biggest impact. Snap Stucco use EIFS solutions to wrap your building in a case of moisture-resistant material, capable of enhancing energy efficiency, and minimizing your use of heating and cooling products.
The most commonly used type of EIFS, and the one that we embrace here at Snap Stucco is the polymer based system, which utilizes a 1/16-inch-thick reinforced base coat, which is applied to the insulation before the finishing acrylic coat. Usually, the insulation includes closed-expanded polystyrene and can be mechanically or adhesively attached to your building’s sheathing. Another less common form of EIFS is known as the “polymer modified” system, which uses a 3/16-inch to ½-inch thick reinforced base coat.
Reliable Exterior Insulation For Acrylic Stucco Edmonton
When it comes to getting the most out of your acrylic stucco and exterior finishing solutions, EIFS will always be a crucial consideration. That’s why we implement EIFS in everything that we do, to help you get the most out of your residential or commercial property. With EIFS, we have the power to transform your building into a space that’s aesthetically stunning, and inherently practical too.
Thanks to the flexibility of the EIFS system for Acrylic Stucco Edmonton, our expert designers can even help to create the perfect custom exterior with acrylic stucco – designing details that would otherwise be too inefficient or costly when combined with older, more conventional methods.
For outstanding aesthetics, thermal efficiency, durability, and cost-efficiency, it’s important to make EIFS an essential part of your exterior design process. Snap Stucco’s certified tradesman can give you all the details on the best system for your home, then install a solution with stunning and cost-efficient expertise.
Contact us today to begin building your ideal home.